Al-Majsas Palace is located in the city of Al-Taraf, east of Al-Ahsa Governorate. It is a castle built with red bricks taken from one of the nearby hills. It was built on the edge of one of the natural springs whose water was flowing towards the south of the castle, which contained four circular towers and a number of rooms. In the past, it represented a green oasis of palm trees that was full of trees until the year 1390 AH. Nowadays, it has become ruins. King Abdul Aziz – may God bless his soul – strengthened the status of this palace historically with his three visits.